张学勇移民公司
微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 146 人浏览分享

开启左侧

川普三连推:不见习主席 与中国就无最终协议

[复制链接]
146 0
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en">
....meeting with their top leaders andrepresentatives today in the Oval Office. No final deal will bemade until my friend President Xi, and I, meet in the near futureto discuss and agree on some of the long standing and moredifficult points. Very comprehensive transaction....
― Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 31, 2019</blockquote>

在美中贸易谈判进入最后一天之际,白宫宣布的美国总统特朗普的暂定日程包括2019年1月31日下午与中国副总理刘鹤在白宫举行会晤。

美国总统特朗普(DonaldTrump)于2019年1月31日早上从7时41分开始,连续发了3条推特(Twitter)宣布自己将与中国副总理刘鹤及中方代表在白宫举行会晤的消息。
China’s top trade negotiators are in theU.S. meeting with our representatives. Meetings are going well withgood intent and spirit on both sides. China does not want anincrease in Tariffs and feels they will do much better if they makea deal. They are correct. I will be......
特朗普在7时41分发布的第一条推特中写道,“中国最高贸易谈判代表正在美国会见我方代表。会谈进展顺利,双方都有良好的意愿和精神。中国不希望提高关税,并认为如果达成协议,他们会做得更好。他们是正确的。”

特朗普在7时48分第二条推特中写道,“今天将在椭圆形办公室会见他们(中方)的领队人和代表们。在我和我的朋友习主席在不久的将来会面讨论并就一些长期存在的和更困难的问题达成一致之前,是不会达成最终协议的。”
....China’s representatives and I are tryingto do a complete deal, leaving NOTHING unresolved on the table. Allof the many problems are being discussed and will be hopefullyresolved. Tariffs on China increase to 25% on March 1st, so allworking hard to complete by that date!
特朗普在7时56分第三条推特中表示,“中国代表和我正在努力达成一项完整而全面的协议,不留下任何悬而未决的问题。所有这些问题都在讨论中,有望得到解决。(否则)到了3月1日,中国关税将提高到25%,所有人都在努力工作,争取在3月1日之前完成!”                                                              ?                                                                                                                                                                                                            

举报 使用道具

回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐

维权声明:本站有大量内容由网友产生,如果有内容涉及您的版权或隐私,请点击右下角举报,我们会立即回应和处理。